Via Vicinale Cupa Cintia 21
Research Doctorate Call and Projects
37th Cycle - Academic Year 2021/22
The University of Naples Federico II has issued a call for scholarships to the Research doctoral courses (XXXVII cycle) funded by the program PON-REACTEU “Resaerch and Innovation” 2014-2020 on two lines: “Innovation” - Action IV.4; and “Green” – Action iv.5.
- D.R. n. 3909 - 5.10.2021. Detailed information on the application procedures are found on the University of Naples Federico II website (http://www.unina.it/didattica/post-laurea/dottorati-di-ricerca/bandi-di-ammissione), and on the Euraxess website (https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/).
Deadline for applications is October 25th, 2021, 15.00 CET.
- Call for application: http://www.unina.it/documents/11958/24993304/DOT-37_PON_INN_2021-10-05_bando.pdf
- Attachment A (List of PhD scholarships at the University of Naples Federico II): http://www.unina.it/documents/11958/24993304/DOT-37_PON_INN_2021-10-05_bando_all_A_1.pdf
- Guidelines for the application: http://www.unina.it/documents/11958/24993304/LINEE_GUIDA_COMPILAZIONE_DOMANDA.pdf
- Online application: https://pica.cineca.it/unina/dottorato37-pon/
PhD projects available at the DiSTAR
The scholarships issued by the Doctorate of Earth, Environmental and Resources Science are 9 (nine). The Teaching Staff of the Doctorate School will assign one of the projects listed below to the candidates usefully positioned in the final ranking. Only one scholarship will be assigned for each project